Monday, July 2, 2012

New Lara Croft Voice Actress Revealed!

Tomb Raider has always been my favorite game. Even though I haven't played all the games in the franchise, I always enjoy playing it. The last installment I played is Tomb Raider Underworld, and it was a blast! But now, I'm really excited on the newest game in the franchise which is a reboot of the series. I have seen it in the preview at the E3, and all I can say is wow! The game shows a new Lara: fresh from the academy. Instead of the usual fearless Lara, the heroine's now full of emotions and fear, but she overcame this and survive to be what she is as we originally know.

Also, the new Lara has a new voice actress. Keeley Hawes, who has voiced Lara for four years, will not be returning for the reboot. It was not until June 26, 2012, when Crystal Dynamics revealed that Camilla Luddington is the new voice actress. (If you are watching True Blood, she is Claudette Crane.)

Camilla Luddington. Photo courtesy of Tomb Raider (Facebook)