Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!!

Dear Readers,


Happy New Year everyone!

2012 was such a great year.

Six months ago, Usapang Tekno went online and had its first article, (actually an introduction to the blog) and as days passed, more articles were published. To tell you the truth, I didn't really intend to continue this blog. But as I write and publish articles, page views increased, and comments appeared, I realized that I should continue and write more well-written articles. And now its 2013 and it has 164 articles already!!!

To sum it all up, here are the Usapang Tekno highlights for the past year:
  • 164 articles published
  • more than 70,000 page views
  • 226 published comments
  • 50 Facebook likes
  • 9 Google+ followers
  • First gadget review: O+ 8.5 Android Review written by another first, our first guest author, +Vincent Sevilla. I can't thank this man enough! Two thumbs up for Vincent!
I want to thank all of you readers for continually supporting my blog. You're my reason why I still continue to write. Every comments I read and Likes the official FB page gets makes me feel that someone truly appreciates my work. 

I hope that I can make at least 300 articles for this new year. Also, expect new reviews, more guest authors, and many more surprises! 

Thank you so much readers! You're the blood of my blog. May you also have a great year ahead.


Truly yours,

Author