Taiwanese electronics company Acer has just announced a new entry-level smartphone in lieu with the upcoming Mobile World Congress, the Acer Liquid Z2. It packs a 3.5" screen and is powered by a 1GHz processor. More specs after the jump.
The Acer Liquid Z2 has the following specs:
- 3.5" TFT HVGA capacitive touchscreen
- 320 x 480 pixels, 165 ppi
- Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon 1GHz
- 4GB internal memory
- expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card
- 512MB RAM
- 3MP/5MP camera
- accelerometer/proximity sensors
- 3G/Bluetooth/WiFi connectivity
- micro-USB 2.0
- FM Radio
- Android 4.1.1 Jellybean
- Dimensions: 110 x 62.5 x 12.25mm
- Weight: 110g
- 1300 mAh battery
- 450h standby
- 4h talktime
The Acer Liquid Z2 may be perfect for first time Android users who want a phone with decent specs and performance.
There will be a dual-sim version of this phone, as well as a 3MP and 5MP version. It will cost between 100 and 130 euros (PHP 5,000 - 7000 approximately). Unfortunately, no news yet if it will be ever available here.
PHOTO CREDIT: GSMARENA