The first Intel Atom-powered phone has just arrived to our shores! I'm talking about the midrange Acer Liquid C1: a 4.3" Android smartphone powered by the Intel Atom processor Z2420, all for PHP 12,499. Specs coming next.
- 4.3" IPS LCD capacitive display
- 540 x 960 pixels resolution, 16M colors, 256 ppi
- Intel Atom Z2420 1.2GHz processor
- PowerVR SGX540
- 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- Bluetooth (2.1)/WiFi/3G connnectivity
- WiFi hotspot
- Accelerometer and proximity sensors
- microUSB v. 2.0
- A-GPS support
- Android v.4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Price: PHP 12,499
Truly a one-of-a-kind smartphone, thanks to its Intel processor, the Acer Liquid C1 can stand-out to the crowd, internally. You got a large screen, a fast processor, a big ROM and RAM, and a pair of nice cameras.
On the software side, it should have been Jellybean out-of-the-box but an update to that maybe possible.
The Acer Liquid C1 is now available on stores, along with Liquid E1.