Get a chance to win a brand new Kata i1 Android smartphone by joining Hardware Zone Philippines and Kata i1's giveaway contest! All you have to do is answer their daily trivia questions on their forum based on HardWare Zone PH's review!
1. The Kata i1 Trivia Challenge is open to Filipino citizens who are currently residing in the Philippines and are of legal age.
2. Before a participant can join the contest, he or she must join HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums.
3. Participants must like the following Facebook fan pages: HardwareZone Philippines (www.facebook.com/HardwareZonePH) and Kata Mobile Philippines (https://www.facebook.com/KataMobilePH).
4. The trivia questions will be about the Kata i1 which is featured in HardwareZone.com.ph’s review section. Participants should derive their answer from the article.
5. Participants who will be able to complete the daily trivia questions will get a chance to be included in the raffle.
6. HardwareZone Philippines will announce the winner on HardwareZone.com.ph’s Forums and social networking channels.
7. The winner must not be related to HardwareZone Philippines or Kata Mobile Philippines in any way.
8. Being an online contest hosted by HardwareZone.com.ph, The Kata i1 Trivia Challenge is subject to SPH’s terms and conditions pertaining to contests and lucky draws that are precisely and comprehensively stated here:http://sph.com.sg/legal/online_contest.html
9. The contest will run from May 8 to 21, 2013.
Just to give you a little info about the Kata i1, it's a 4.5-incher Android phone with qHD resolution (540 x 960 pixels), a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 4GB internal storage that is expandable, an 8MP camera with LED flash as well as a 1.3MP front camera. It runs on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich and has a battery capacity of 1600 mAh. Suggested retail price is PHP 8,499.
About the brand, Kata, a Hongkong based mobile company, has been around for more than a year and they have a few Android phones already, although they are still somewhat overshadowed by local and international brands. But I bet there phones are quality-made.
So, join now!